Get Help

If you have general questions or comments, I should warn you that I’m having a hard time catching up on email. Do not despair! There are lots of ways you can get help, from people much more qualified than I am — read on.

If you want to hire me for counseling in eating competence, but have questions or concerns, please write michelle at fatnutritionist dot com. Ditto for media inquiries.

If you’re in need of clinical nutritional assistance (meaning you need to treat a specific disease or disorder with diet), please contact a Registered Dietitian in one of the following ways:

If you’re looking for advice that has a better chance of being Health at Every Size-friendly, hire a dietitian who is trained in eating disorders. Even if you don’t have an eating disorder, dietitians who are trained this way are more likely to be familiar with HAES principles. Send them this cover letter to find out whether they would be open to using a HAES approach with you.